ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Outside Temp panel background light..

Clio Sport 172
Guys, just noticed that on the centre panel, the one with the Outside Temp, Clock and Radio Chanel on it, the side with the Temp on it the background has gone darker than the other side....

What could this be?

A blown bulbwhich is easy to change:D

OR

Broken panel that will need replacing?:(

M

mini-valver

Blown bulb. Remove the dash top and just pop a new bulb in, I got mine from Maplin for about 20p!

PH1 172 Sport
Don't be scared to remove the dash top if youve never done it before as its literally a 10 minute job.

Clio Sport 172
How do you mean remove the dash top?

Have you got a little step by step instruction, so I dont have to find out as I go along ( most prob will anyway ) and so i dont damage anything...:D

Do a search for remove dash and you'll get a few step by step guides. Did mine the other day, takes longer than 10 minutes though only as it's fiddly

M

mini-valver

Dash stips off, steering column top off (Clipped on) then undo the 6 or so torx, then theres 3 along the windscreen heater vent. A pillar covers off and slide the top forward with some persuation.

The bulb isn't a standard sidelight bulb though, its a lot smaller.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Dash stips off, steering column top off (Clipped on) then undo the 6 or so torx, then theres 3 along the windscreen heater vent. A pillar covers off and slide the top forward with some persuation.

The bulb isn't a standard sidelight bulb though, its a lot smaller.

^^^Thats where I'm gonna fail...too much persuasion, especially if a little persuasion doesn't work!