ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

outside temp sensor faulty

clio cup 172 2002 blue
its saying its 29 degrees everyday i've tried wiping it clean and if i add heat to it it goes up but it just wont drop any ideas cheers

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
you need a new nipple :p just try all the connections, but youll more than likely need a new thermostat. £21 from renault i think

CLIO Iceberg 172
Just go to the scrappy and get one for £2 take a chance with one that looks good. mine cos me nothing and its all fixed HAZAR!!

you need to splice it in anyway regardless if you get a new loom from reno as the loom is all spliced into the elec motor and heat assebly its much much easyer to do a good job of spliceing it in

clio cup 172 2002 blue
cheers guys does it matter if i dont sort it though. any idea where it's located. i was told yesterday it's in the passenger side mirror.

Last edited:
  CLIO Iceberg 172
it dont matter to much , but it means ur heating will blow on max when ever its on... (if uv got digi CC)
and yep its in the passanger wing mirror,
fold it in and then gently pull off the back cover to gain access