ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Over priced...

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That engine has been for sale for at least 6 months, the bloke is a fcuking helmet

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  phase 1 172
Is it the same one that has adverts on ebay? Trying to sell a trophy spoiler for £450 when on his own admission in the listing it's only worth £400....

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  phase 1 172
I've had a look, it's the same person. I sent a msg on ebay to make them aware of the pricing issue, i was also cheeky and made an offer £100.... The reply i got back left me speechless....

Dear candy_mans, I think your parents are probably illiterate hence why you dont understand the meaning of a buyit now price, maybe there illiteracy past over to you now why don't you pop over and we can talk and maybe or hopefully your future generations dont turn out illiterate......................................thanksp.s. what a foul offensive reply now come and manup dont email just turnup im sure your know my location by*

Considering in my original message i hadn't been rude or offensive i'd say this guy has a problem.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
FLOL!!

Just re-read the ad, he is wanting £1400 for just the engine?? No wiring looms or gearbox???

You can get a full 182 engine with service history etc, with gearbox and such for about half of that no?

He's trying to make people think the Trophy engine is unique, when it's just the same as a 182 engine ^^

He's an utter moron, I can see he wants to make money, but his attitude is poor. Oh, and he's a c**t.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's trying to make people think the Trophy engine is unique, when it's just the same as a 182 engine ^^

He's an utter moron, I can see he wants to make money, but his attitude is poor. Oh, and he's a c**t.

Lmao

tbh imo its taking the p*ss a little, trying to take advantage of the more clueless buyers....

He does seem a bit off when ever I have seen him talk prices or offer stupid money for stuff people are selling so he can then sell it on :/