ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

overpriced?

Ad

MK2 FRS
I quite like it although i wouldnt own it. Nicely done. Price isn a millions miles off what its worth.

its a v6 wanna be imo

Err it's a S1600 replica...

2005_2_b.jpg

CTR
I'm pretty sure that someone who seems genuinely surprised that a baby's suddenly appeared could probably be talked into swapping his car for a handful of magic beans...

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
Would I be right in saying there are a few S1600 ones around sporting the same look?

i think so, there have been a few posts over time on here about them for sale, and one even was on wrecks to riches with dom!

thats been around so many times!!
Yep it has, iirc someone here bought it, they swapped the number plates for ones without the red bits on them. Strange though as every time I see pics they are as of how prima had the car.

It has been for sale about for times now.

54 astravan 1.7tdci
i think some girl posted on here that she'd bought it and was having loads of faults that prima were reluctant to retify.problems with brake etc.

Chelsea tractor
Would I be right in saying there are a few S1600 ones around sporting the same look?

Theres one 1.6 and one 2.0 (this one) with the s1600 kit on iirc.

I think they look quite nice to be honest. It's a shame a lot of people shun them as a "V6 looky like". I would change the exhaust and rear lights though. And knock about 3k off the price.

Lee

BMW M2C
Re: Err?

Seen it at shows a few times. It was also on Autotrader (I think it is) with Mike Brewer. The lad who owned it wanted something quicker a little less boy racer.