ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

overpriced??

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330Ci (Fail)Sport
It's not an exclusive either (that was only on phase 1's), its just a regular ph2 172.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was just going to say its not an exclusive. if he ment to write that (ask hin) i wouldnt bother. If i put mine next to it for arguements sake i know which i would pick, without being a tad biased lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Black Sheep
If you got that for £2700, £2800, you would be paying higher than the going rate but I would much rather have that than a £1700 scrapper money pit lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I would much rather have one thats described right, its the little things that piss me off when looking at adverts.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
from the pictures it does look very clean though. But why o why have that exhaust on it lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  bg 182 ff
the car is clean like, but he must have no social live or have no job, as "the car is cleaned everyday" exageration?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
If you got that for £2700, £2800, you would be paying higher than the going rate but I would much rather have that than a £1700 scrapper money pit lol.

Exactly. If it's as clean as he says it is, with recent belts and shocks, it shouldn't need any money spending on it.

For the record, i've been to look at two ''really good condition'' 1*2's off this very forum this week, both were shitters. I don't care if its been polished every week, if the mechanical side of it has been ignored, it makes things expensive!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  bg 182 ff
I missed that lol, i thought i was bad every sunday

i wish i had time to clean mine evrery sunday, but since i am currently running a modus as a daily im really not fussed how dirty, it gets infact its my challange to get it as dirty as possible ha

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  bg 182 ff
Exactly. If it's as clean as he says it is, with recent belts and shocks, it shouldn't need any money spending on it.

For the record, i've been to look at two ''really good condition'' 1*2's off this very forum this week, both were s**tters. I don't care if its been polished every week, if the mechanical side of it has been ignored, it makes things expensive!

+1

i agree completly ,it could be cleaned everyday but be shocking under the bonnet