ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Own up. Who's in the Clio?

Black Gold with cup packs
Fukc me its a boy racers paridise, That place should be constantly monitored by the police.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I love how pwned that Fiesta was getting heh. The Saxo is clinging onto the Clio tho!

Dan

MINI Cooper S
Easier way to sort it as much as i hate to say it would be to whack up a few speed cameras should stop the dirty chavs racing! But i hate speed cameras so thats a bad idea really!

340i
There is a place just like that near me...

Junction 27 M1 packed some sunday nights everybody doing 1/4 mile races then back down the other side BRAAAAP BRRRRRAAAAP!!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
There is a place just like that near me...

Junction 27 M1 packed some sunday nights everybody doing 1/4 mile races then back down the other side BRAAAAP BRRRRRAAAAP!!

haha yep :p
not that i've ever been down there of course

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'd actually like to see a fireball come down from the skies and incinerate the entire patch of earth visible in that clip. I would pay to watch said amusement.

There's only one reasonable solution to that problem, police snipers. Set them up places like that and you watch car accidents, teen pregnancies, benefits fraud/claims and the volume of ugly sov wearing knuckle draggers drop rapidly.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
There's only one reasonable solution to that problem, police snipers. Set them up places like that and you watch car accidents, teen pregnancies, benefits fraud/claims and the volume of ugly sov wearing knuckle draggers drop rapidly.

Should they be equipped with rifles, too?

TeZ

Non RS : (
Get a pack of raging hobo's and Fairground ppl there to have a fight with the drivers, i would pay to see that.

the guys in that vid are in their own cars...and are on private land...

if they choose to drive like nutters...then leave them too it...

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Wow thats challenging there driving skills to the limit, are they stupid or what racing on roads Public or Private only a matter of time before someone gets injured or worse