ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

owners manual

172 semi skimed cup
my car didnt come with one is there anywhere i could get hold of one for a 172 cup? it would save alot of questions

172 semi skimed cup
no pic will get one tonorow if someone has a pic of the steering wheel area i could probaly point it out

someone elses car ....... now point it out matey
CIMG1273.jpg

just been out to my cup , errrr i've got a hole there too .

only thing i could think of is an aftermarket alarm system ?????

172 semi skimed cup
i think the previous owner had a sub in the boot it might be something to do with that???? il try removing it tomorow and if there is a cubby hole there thats where my phone is going:approve:

yeah saying that , i remember a mate setting up a cut off switch in that position .
its not a normal feature .

Clown Car
There will be a thin Renaultsport manual aswell, had things in it like tyre pressures for the RS models, when i got my 182 it was missing, so i scanned my brothers manual and saved it to my desktop, if you PM me your email address i will send you the pages, not sure how relevant it will be to a 172 cup though.

172 semi skimed cup
wile im here what are the functions of the computer. i know the mpg av speed and miles till fill up but what is the G one?

i know one tells how much mileage you have left in the tank compared to the driving at that time .

cant recall what G is :eek:

one tells about the amount of fuel used (gallons) since last refill .
mileage from the last reset , as well as mpg and average speed .

clio 182 black /gold
wile im here what are the functions of the computer. i know the mpg av speed and miles till fill up but what is the G one?
How many gallons of fuel you have used i think. That switch might be an immobilser (JK) or a power switch for an amp or sutch item.

172 semi skimed cup
How many gallons of fuel you have used i think. That switch might be an immobilser (JK) or a power switch for an amp or sutch item.

and there is me giving it hell round roundabouts to see if it was a g meater:quiet:

oh yeah, haynes has brought out their new clio manual, £18 from halfrauds, should have all them little bits in there.:)