ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OZ superleggras

Toureg vW Transporte

think im going to buy a set of these in 17s tommorow,wot do people think?what offset should they be to go on the car and does any1 have any picture with them on a valver that they can send to me please at mailto:welshboy007@hotmail.com">welshboy007@hotmail.com

Lionel Richie

Dafydd, Oz only do the Superleggera in a 17inch (4x100 PCD which is Clio fitment) in an ET37 offset, which is perfect for new shape clios, i guess its fine for old shape ones too!!!! If not use spacers

I have the OZs aswell and am still chuffed with my purchase over 6 months on, plus they still look brand new with no pitting of paint faults, anywhere! (apart from where the missus kerbed one!:mad:)

Toureg vW Transporte

ben wot size are they? just sold my kahns, and the car is just in the garage on axel stands, gutting and i have no wheels to put on,err

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by matbrown on 15 March 2003

Fred,

Im afraid your wrong, Dave has some 16" super ls on his 16v.

Mat.

Oi!!!! Nobhead!!!! I know that!!!!

Oz make them in 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19

BUT the 4x100PCD 7x17 ONLY comes in ET37 offset

The 17inch Superl to fit a clio is only available in an ET37 offset (which is perfect BTW)

got it????

OK Mr. Brown, Happy Now???;)

Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 15 March 2003

Dafydd, Oz only do the Superleggera in a 17inch (4x100 PCD which is Clio fitment) in an ET37 offset, which is perfect for new shape clios, i guess its fine for old shape ones too!!!! If not use spacers

Well read what you type then you illiterate pen*s;)

Mat.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

oooooooooooooooooooooohhhh

really!! cant wait!! im gonna camp out at the harbour!!

Same here, i went and bought fastcar at lunch and they have a rim in their new section, gorgeous, polished outer rim with a graphite or hyper black middle, just what i wanted if i had a silver 172!

Even the 19s are 10kg!

Toureg vW Transporte

got em on there, it was glenns and red16 that made me get them.i hadnt even thought of any till last week, thanx lads, i liked the shininess of my kahns though, if u know wot i mean