ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P** MLA - Bothwell Street, Glasgow

Anything from the fleet
Spotted a blue 182 with Cup packs and a brunette girl driving it. I've seen her a few times - anyone on here? This was today at around 4pm.

Anything from the fleet
Looked good! How did you do the exhaust without the spare wheel well getting in the way? What else have you done to it? :)

RenaultSport clio 172 Cup
thanx! :) Well a dont really know the ins n outs of it, ma dad (whos a mechanic) n his boss dun it, a don't have a spare wheel anymore, they took it away n think they cut some sort of hole in ma boot n welded it, if that makes any sense lol I've also got the 182 interior and the headlights!

just planning to get sum new wheels now n that will be me :)

yeah at ek, i remember coz the reg woz missing lol nice car, jus need 2 get the number plate put bak on coz it kinda spoiled the whole look of the car :)

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
yeah gona get it done today ... just need to get some new sticky pads n get the old ones off.
your car was lookin good.

Silver 182 with cup packs
I've seen a few 182's kicking around East Kilbride on a regular basis. There's a yellow 182, a blue 182 and 182 cup... plus my own silver 182. Never managed to catch the plates on them yet though.

I even spotted a black one coming up the A725 this morning, but couldn't get close enough in the traffic to get the reg.

ST
I'm usually kicking about Blantyre/East Kilbride as i fuel at sainsburys at kingsgate....Cup'd Black Gold 182..'SB55 EHN'..

I always see loads of cliosports lol seen a nice black 182 in town a couple a weeks ago with black silver rimmed wheels n a private plate, woz really smart:)