ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P&S Randoms (I'm no photographer put it that way...)

Just thought i would share a few photos i have taken while i have been back at home for christmas. Not much to do with myself so i just end up randomly taking photos. They could do with editing, the levels are all messed up on them - however, thats not the point with P&S!

p1020462u.jpg

p1020692fy.jpg

p1020640g.jpg

p1020638p.jpg

p1020608.jpg

p1020592j.jpg

p1020588.jpg

p1020586q.jpg

p1020585.jpg

Seriously considering an SLR sometime soon, really enjoying low level light shots. My car photography is crap. They looked good on the camera but on my PC its not too good :(

Suzuki Ignis
Seriously considering an SLR sometime soon, really enjoying low level light shots. My car is crap. They looked good on the camera but on my PC its not too good :(

;)
There good, definitely get an SLR if you enjoy photography. Get prime lens' once you have a hold of the basic to push your creativeness.