ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P Zero Nero’s

RX-8

Got to change the treads and was thinking of getting something diffrent just to be difficult, any body had any experience with the above pirellis I know their fitting them to the fiesta ST but other then that dont know much about them?

im running them at the min and imo there the dogs, great in the dry soon as there warm and really do hold in the wet! Saved me from a big hedge the other night went round a bend like i was on rails and it was reading 1oc!

Do you get the impression im happy with them!!!!!

Ive just put them on (Wednesday) and so far they are excellent, couldnt get hold of the conti sport contacts but dont think I would go back to them now anyway, they are much better in the wet than the continentals a lot more grip.....

E91 M Sport

Got them on the back of the V6 since last weekend - and they are very grippy....usually when Im running low on fuel, the back end gets a bit lively - but not with these, very grippy and nice stiff sidewalls :D

Btw, this is for the Rossos

ive tried them all and there isnt much in it. Rossos Neros and assimetricos there all superb. Its handy living 3 miles from pirelli (if you know what i mean!) ;)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

P ZERO Asimmetrico 185/55 R15??

are these the buggers? £288 for the valver! eek...

Glad i dont need any at the moment!

Ive got P-Zero Rossos on my LCR and they are very average tyres. to say the least Not cheap either at £140 a corner . Not bad in the dry but crap in the wet . When I had my 172 Cup I changed the Conti Sport Contacts to Toyo Proxes all round. Love the look of the Proxes but the Contis are infinitley a better tyre.