ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P0300 Misfire

Clio 197
Hi guys,
My 172 is running very lumpy and stuttery and has a flashing engine management light.
Plugged into an OBC reader it's firing up the code P0300 Random/Multiple Engine Misfire, with the following data freezeframe:
FUELSYS1: CL
FUELSYS2: N/A
LOAD_PCT(%): 0.0
ETC(°F): 100
SHRTFT1(%): 99.2
LONGFT1(%): 25.0
MAP(inHg): 14.2
RPM(/min): 1087
VSS(mph):0

I've replaced the coilpack and ignition leads for OEM as the coilpack had 2 bolt brackets snapped and was very loose, and the ignition leads were cheap 'double silicone race spec' ones.
The issue is still there, spark plugs were changed (NGK PFR6E-10) just 6 months ago.

I tried the unplugging injectors whilst the engine was running and the 2 on the left (drivers side) made the car go low RPM but the 2 on the right (passenger side) only changed the idle RPM ever so slightly.

Could they be the issue?
Any help is appreciated.

dan's cast offs.
injector. cheap code readers seem to have problem identifying specific cylinder sometimes, especially if you have more than one dodgy injector.

dan's cast offs.
check resistance on them, looking for 14ohms ish. they are cheap enough new, euro do them for just over £30 each.