ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P111 TAV Nottingham Cup!

Looking awesome, don't think they're a member on here? Think you saw me snapping away at your car? Haha

56ADE98F-0286-43CC-BFC9-A872AD604441.jpg

0AFA6D53-E4A7-4C02-8DB2-3DB8CA27EC6A.jpg

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
been a member for years,
<see, getting old these days (me and the car 32) :approve: yours looked good for a rep and your jac exhaust looked really good (I twigged which car it was with the sunroof :) / reading on here) when I previously asked you about your exhaust (got quoted 380.00 from them) but he wants my car all day...unsure which route to go down ktec/miltec or jac?

make me an offer you can have it lol ;)

Hahaha no way! Small world! Although mine is nice it's got it's fair share of knocks and scrapes which need sorting out. Girlfriend loves the colour of yours, says there's no colour in my life as I'll always love the black and blackgold.

and it's totally up to you about the exhaust! You've seen mine in the flesh but hearing it is different too. Straight though no middle box from cat back this thing roars nice! On level with a scoob easy! I'll forever use him with any future cars I have. He had mine from 8 in the morning to 5pm the same day. Well worth it.

and you being serious about the offer haha? Don't want the Clio anymore?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hahaha no way! Small world! Although mine is nice it's got it's fair share of knocks and scrapes which need sorting out. Girlfriend loves the colour of yours, says there's no colour in my life as I'll always love the black and blackgold.

and it's totally up to you about the exhaust! You've seen mine in the flesh but hearing it is different too. Straight though no middle box from cat back this thing roars nice! On level with a scoob easy! I'll forever use him with any future cars I have. He had mine from 8 in the morning to 5pm the same day. Well worth it.

and you being serious about the offer haha? Don't want the Clio anymore?

Hi, yes serious suggestion, still love it, (seriously thinking about having gordini stripes? like the aus ones :approve: thanks