ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P21 is this the stuff....

Lee

BMW M2C
The state that old thing is in ;)you want to wash it, clay it, wax it, seal it then top off with more wax.

*Awaits Rich to tell you what you really should do. lol*

We finished mine off with P21. Seems really good. Mine was covered in flies from my three drives to Silverstone at the weekend, then today it chucked it down and they just came straight off.

Focus ST
Yeah, this is stuff.

I use it on mine, and brings the car up a treat.
Rich on here uses it (or its equivalent), I believe he uses this at the end after using a polish.

Lionel Richie
sod that, its having a jet wash and a quick going over (ie 2hours MAX!)

bumper, bonnet and wings need painting anyway

Lee

BMW M2C
FredYozzasport said:
sod that, its having a jet wash and a quick going over (ie 2hours MAX!)

bumper, bonnet and wings need painting anyway

Full respray in white. :approve:

106 GTi
P21s will be a good choice on Black Gold, but as Lee said, the main shine is in the prep. Wash, clay, polish etc.

The most important part of the process is the polish to get the paint clean and swirl free, think of the wax as the icing on the cake. The wax alone will not do anything over unpolished paint, infact will show up defects more.

Fred if you are pushed for time at least use a polish like Autoglym Super Resin before the wax.

Focus ST
Rich's process (copied from another thread)...

My process on Black if working by hand.

Wash - lambswool mitt and Chemical Guys Shampoo
Swirl Removal - Megs Scratch X
Polish/paint clean- Autoglym Super Resin Polish
Sealant - Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection.
Wax - P21s Concours look wax, Poorboys Nattys Blue Wax or Pinnacle Souveran depending on your budget.

http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/ with CS discount will get you the Nattys Blue or P21s, AG from Halfords.

The Poorboys range of polishes are great but better suited to machine use.

106 GTi
Gweebs said:
Rich's process (copied from another thread)...

My process on Black if working by hand.

Wash - lambswool mitt and Chemical Guys Shampoo
Swirl Removal - Megs Scratch X
Polish/paint clean- Autoglym Super Resin Polish
Sealant - Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection.
Wax - P21s Concours look wax, Poorboys Nattys Blue Wax or Pinnacle Souveran depending on your budget.

http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/ with CS discount will get you the Nattys Blue or P21s, AG from Halfords.

The Poorboys range of polishes are great but better suited to machine use.

Fred wants it done in two hours though!

worth it though ;)

IMG_6296.jpg

IMG_6306.jpg

IMG_6292.jpg