ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pain in the arse (literally!)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Middo said:
thing is tho, i actually paid my 'bodykit' premium, so as far as im concerned it should be replaced. otherwise what have i actually paid for?

as for the car - only the vertical boot panel is damaged, which is about 120quid off renault at retail price :)

I know what you mean fella !!!

They told me you have declared it ie, making the car more appealing to nick hence the premium charge.

They said we wont pay for the modifications to your vehicle, Lunner found this when his car was written off.

I didnt go with CIS in the end, chose Tesco as they have printed in the smallprint we pay for any modifications made to the vehicle.

Quite a lot of companies dont pay out for mods, unless its coming from another party. :(

Chocolate Bar™
good good. as i said, so far they have been really good. hopefully the other party wont arse me around and i can get it booked in asap :)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Yer man deffinatly!!!

Car looks stunning, cant wait to see the finished results.

hopefull it shud be an open and shut case for you as she rear ended you so by law its her problem ;)

E60 diesel powah
sorry to hear about that fella...its an excuse to get boot flushed now tho!! ;) wher u gona put ur plate? photoshop looks mint suits ur car

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
"Climb in
Insert key
Start engine
Remove eyes
Drive like a c**t"

^ taken from the Range Rover owners manual.

Shame mate, was looking so good too, hope you get it sorted out.

Chocolate Bar™

having done a few 'photoshops' ive decided against the full boot flush as i think it might look a bit chav. im also unsure about what to do with the numberplate. basically im going to get the front insert smoothed, and eventually the bump strips removed. the boot however i will probably have delocked and debadged. id appreciate a photoshop if anyone wants to offer ;)

Chocolate Bar™
yeah i liked it before, but i was always contempalting potentially having some smoothing on the boot, so suppose it makes perfect sense. i dont want to have a massively modified looking car, so im trying to be a bit subtle about it.