ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint bubbles help/advice please

Ocrlew

ClioSport Club Member
Hello,
Hopefully someone can help with this

so cleaning my car yesterday and then when coming to polishing I noticed these bubbles. It’s all over the rear quarter and rear bumper

the car is 12 years old and last wash (about 2 weeks again) they weren’t there, no new products used and they my usuals ones that been using on the car all year

I would say probably like 1000 little ones across the panels they seem to be in a band across and not random across whole panel

any help ideas what they are? Can they be fixed or case if it’s f**k*d and needs respraying?
2F2E0D95-9ECF-435F-A66F-6AEDA866E194.jpeg
AC67B59F-FF8E-4EEF-84AB-558EFF027947.jpeg
45342ADA-36B9-46E4-9CA6-310C29AC34F4.jpeg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looking at a respray there imo

How long you had the car?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Probably had a respray and theres been water in the gun? I have similar on my spoiler.

I'd be more concerned about why its had paint.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
To be fair, if you put a pillow case over my head I can still see that wings had s**t paint.

don’t worry about it, just wait until the spring and get it done properly at a decent Bodyshop.