ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint Code help

Megane225FF
The paint code’s usually on an id tag on the bottom of the drivers door pillar, usually has two letters followed by 3 numbers, eg NV342

Audi S3 225
ya i did check that ages ago and took it to halfords, it was mv and 3 numbers, but halfords said it would be 4 numbers and i remember it being 4 numbers in my old clio as well. Ill see if there are any other numbers 2moro.

VaVa
The paint code on my Iceburg mk2 172 is MV640. Be warned however that Iceburg Silver has 5 different variants or revisions. I had to match mine by eye ( with the help of my mate who did the spraying) as I could see no indication of a revision number.

He had colour swatches of the five variants and they are very different, but only when held up against the paintwork in the same light!!