ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint Code Confirmation and Buying the Paint

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Need to get a tin of paint to do some touch up on my bumper and did a search of what paint code my car is (Ph1 172 in Titanium) and the forum says MV647. Went to double check this on the car to make sure so I don't end up with a blue paint knowing my luck! It doesn't exactly say "Paint Code: ###" just MV647, is this correct?

And where is the best place to buy this? Seen on the forum that auto-paint.com have came up on a few searches, anyone better??

Attachments

• IMG_0614_zps88f0ba7b.jpg
    IMG_0614_zps88f0ba7b.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 35
  Phase 1 172, boxster
Hey mate, I work in a bodyshop down the road in newbury and live in thatcham, if you want I can mix some up in water base for you, all you would then need would be a bit of lacquer to go over them with so they don't just wash off.

Pm me if your interested :)

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Auto paint St Helens is where I got some NV432 (Monaco/Methyl Blue) from recently and it was a perfect match with excellent service, they're talked about on here alot.