ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PAINT CODES

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220

Whats the Paint Code for J45 Racing Blue? And is possible to get a touch-up pen in this colour?

Only had my car 3 days and it already has a stone chip on the side!
Thanks

Works...kind of...

Great thread. Spent ages trying to find where my paint code.

Mine is NOIR NACRE.... (lustre black)

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3

Wish Id seen this before, I spent a half hour comparing Monaco Blue and Twilight Blue stickers to my car - they are so alike, glad I picked the right one - Bleu Nuit (Twilight Blue).

Hey there...im slightly confused the colour code on my vinplate is TED44! there is nothing that resembles that in the chart. The colour of my car is pacific blue if that helps

I cant find the colour code for it anywhere! when i went to halfords TED44 was not present on there systems at all! anyone got any help for me!

And has anyone painted there plastic strips on there car...if so how did it come out and have you got any tips for doing it?

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Right, I am trying to find out about the paint code on my Clio. Have found the code of TED69.

Looking at the list, there isnt a TED69 listed, but there is this listed -

GRIS PLATINE

D69

77 11 226 642

Is this the colour code to my car? Can any help me?

hey there...mine was TED44! when i went to halfords it came up as D44! and the match was perfect so from my experience ....... D69 would be the correct colour code

I rang my renault dealer...and he told me d44 aswel.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Its a pen which is the same colour as your car.. and you use it to fill in stone chips and things

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

mine is a 1999 clio in a goldish colour, m ycode is MV302 is my colour JAUNE PAILLE? which the english translation is "yellow hay" lmao

anyone know where i can get the paint code fopr Cadoxton Slate, its a lexus colour, I need both codes as im having these 2 colours repsrayed on my car

[Edited by Crazy Clio on 9/7/2005 6:28:27 PM]

Lou

Mine is

GRIS BOREAL

Tried to get touch up kit from halfords but they dont do it :(

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
just phoned Halfrauds but they don't do it.
only onion barjees(?) & chicken rice apparently

clio 1.2 16v
my paint code ted44 but i cant find any think to match it dose any no what the right code is thanks dan