ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint Correction in Surrey

1.8 Civic EX
Anyone know any companies in/around surrey, especially near the Purley area?

A freind at work has bought a Porsche but the paintwork looks a bit odd. It has what looks like water marks/spots but they apear to be in the clear coat. I've given him some basic tips and let him borrow some of my prudcuts to help mask/cover them, and pointed him towards online guides etc but I don't think he is the most confident.

He also want's it to be a proper company that he takes it to so appreciate there are many of you that could probably help but he's the sort of person that wouldn't want to take it to some fella from the internet if that makes sense lol.

It's only the paintwork he wants doing, so not a full interior/exterior detail per-se.

so anyone know of any detailing/paint correction companies in the area?

1.8 Civic EX
Thanks Joe. I'll point him in thier direction. He's at the "calling round for quotes" stage right now, hopefully they will be competative enough. I've had a quick look at the site myself and seems to be what he is after. Thanks again.

Tom at All That Gleams is excellent ,and is reasonably priced too

he really does get to work on some nice cars round here as well , look at the facebook page