ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

paint problem

clio dci 80
i have managed to spill paint in my boot :mad: was wondering whats the best way of cleaning it up??????????:eek:
clio028Small.jpg

clio dci 80
tell me about it ive had to throw the boot floor and sid carpet:mad: just been cleaning the spare wheel and excess paint away. took the rear seat out what a bit@h that was! why use torx bolts!!!! it rounded straight off and needed the trusty molegrips to get it out!!!
going to have to clean the floor and degrease it then respray it lucky lil me:eek:

clio dci 80
was degreasing the wheel well with some poly thinners and found it was removing it quite well so stuck at it and she is clean as a whistle:D:D just need new carpets for the boot now

clio dci 80
i was movin some tins of paint from work to my house the other day and forgot about having left it in the boot!! a few sharp corners later i could smell the paint and thought it was just on my work clothes. however when i got home i found it was coming from the boot. i know, im probably the biggest IDIOT around:eek:

Dodgy one
Moving some tins of paint from work to home hey ;) You're very lucky either way normally that s**t wouldnt have moved

I've aquired plenty of it too although never spilt ot allover the car lol

182/ 172 Cup
Moving some tins of paint from work to home hey ;) You're very lucky either way normally that s**t wouldnt have moved

I've aquired plenty of it too although never spilt ot allover the car lol

Thinners will remove any single pak paint even etch. wouldnt recommend spilling it in ya car tho lol

Last edited: