ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted Calipa's :D

Clio
Decided to have my front wheels off today and clean under my arches, insides of my wheels and paint my calipa's. Really happy with how they came out. Im going to do my rear drums next week in matt black. Then Bring on the Bilstein Lowering!!!! :approve:

heres a few pics.

DSC00464.gif

DSC00466.gif

DSC00468.gif

Thanks, Mike

you sorted that little missfire yet mike? remember it from the last run even though the car seemed fast as anything even with the missfire lol!

GOLF GT TDI
nice mate what paint did you use i did my drums and calipers last year need to do them agen

Clio
you sorted that little missfire yet mike? remember it from the last run even though the car seemed fast as anything even with the missfire lol!

lol still not sorted, need to order a coil from renault and while im there a new hazard light switch and new brake light cover for cup spoiler lol.

Clio
nice mate what paint did you use i did my drums and calipers last year need to do them agen

just hammerite mate, going to use spray primer and spray matt black for drums next week, plenty of news paper under arches and all over rear quarter panel to do them.

Clio
yeah i used the same stuff half the price of the proper stuff lol

thought now its coming towards summer time id tidy up a few areas.... get paid on wednesday, cant decide which to do first, colour code and get my cup spoiler fitted, lower it or get my wheels refurbed in anthracite?? Going to order some rep 172 side skirts off subway too :D

what is the point in this thread? you have a sh1t car "plus" boy and its in the worst colour as well.

lol kidding, you know i love it mate, silver suits, thank god your doing your rear drums black other wise beats were in order!!

apologies about the phone call before, rents checking my sister hasnt killed herself while operating the oven ;)

jamie

Clio
lol kidding, you know i love it mate, silver suits, thank god your doing your rear drums black other wise beats were in order!!

apologies about the phone call before, rents checking my sister hasnt killed herself while operating the oven ;)

jamie

change of plan mate, going for pink....

Clio 197
looks good

I paint mine in black to match rear drums brake, if it silver if I have rear disc brake:)

looks very nice buddy thinking of going down red road myself but silver is tempting mmmmmm is it heat resistant the hammerite stuff?