ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted calipers

Renault clio 1.2 16valve
Has anyone got any photos of there calipers that have been painted because iam struggling what colour to go for

R27 - 77/500
Has anyone got any photos of there calipers that have been painted because iam struggling what colour to go for

24032007062.gif

24032007061.gif

24032007063.gif

172 FF
I was thinking about thus what colour car have you got mines silver and im not sure what colour to go for? last car i went for red looked ok.

Renault clio 1.2 16valve
nice pics mate cheers for that i have a silver clio so i was thinking of a yellow or red

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Here is mine

DSC00008-1.jpg

Yellow would look gash i think.

Attachments

• DSC00047.JPG
    DSC00047.JPG
    399.2 KB · Views: 18
  Renault clio 1.2 16valve
No but it is platinum silver lowerd 60mm with o.z titans does that give you a rough idea though

Renault clio 1.2 16valve
thanks for them pics mate gives me a good idea now no i have got nothing red on my car

RenaultSport 172.
personally, seems it'll very likely have drums on the back and the disks arent going to be massive id keep it subtle...nothing to particulary show off.

just clean them up and go for black or silver IMHO.