ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted headlights fitted

Tangoed Works
Got some quick pics with the SLR at work. Car looks so much more purposeful now. Will try and get some on a decent location at the weekend.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Love it, was expecting some crap thing like some of the guys on here do that makes the lights look like they are half closed, but i actually really like yours,

Mint car too :)

Tangoed Works
Looks good IMO. You need a more interesting photo location though, with a decent camera!

lol, yea the local chav estate behind the office isnt the most appealing location. camera was a nikon d40 just set on auto.

i think i need me some night shots!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
lol, yea the local chav estate behind the office isnt the most appealing location. camera was a nikon d40 just set on auto.

i think i need me some night shots!

You not worried that those kids might key it? Or you part of their crew? :rasp:
Cars looking Mint mate!

RS Clio Trophy
Thats a real 'Marmite' car, when i first saw it i actually thought it was horrible but its growing on me. Good to see someone doin summat different:)

alien green rs133
lights do look mint, and obviously you have a black and orange theme going on which i can appeciate and its all good and all. but i cant get away with orange wheels and wing mirror's. maybe it is something that looks better in person...

either way nice car :D

Tangoed Works
maybe it is something that looks better in person...

definately does, the orange reminds me of racing blue ie; it doesnt photograph accurately and looks alot better in real life.

cheers for all the nice comments peeps.

ibiza cupra
does any one know if the clio head lights come a part as i was thinking of doing this to mine. only in white

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Looks brilliant mate. Nice to see something different on a car, especially a Mini where pretty much everythings been done before.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love your car. But then I tell you that every time you post a picture of it.

Nimbus Megane R26
mate when you sell this, pm me..want this car. Love my 182 to bits, but this just looks MEAN!

Credit to you mate, perfect mods imo!