ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted Splitter

RS 182 CUP
quite like it tbh

Before:

IMG00068-20100924-1804.jpg
[/IMG]

After:

IMG00025-20110804-1853.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG00026-20110804-1853.jpg
[/IMG]

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
If the state of my carbon one is anything to go by it won't blue for long lol

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
You need to straighten up your N/S washer blank!

Oh and, Silvervisions anyone?

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Someone on here did this years ago - funnily enough to another RB. Not a fan personally mate, then again a lot of people probably think i'm a cheapskate for running my 5 piece splitter held together by zip ties.

LY 182
so many sheep on here, washer blanks are sound, both are lined up perfectly.

I think you've got it wrong with the sheep comment, more just a matter of taste. Some people colour code for the sake of colour coding and miss the point of having black to contrast the rest of the car.

If you'e happy with it then that's all that matters but you have asked for opinions and the majority aren't fans, can't say I am either but it looks like you've done a good job. :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
so many sheep on here, washer blanks are sound, both are lined up perfectly.

The sheep thing cracks me up. There's a reason the majory don't paint their splitters, it looks naff.

In my opinion, of course.

Clio 182 full fat
Agreed, it looks cheap. Black breaks it up.

Same with 2.0 litre bullets, they should be left alone IMO

RS 182 CUP
doesnt make too much difference tbqh, you have to look to notice if you know what i mean