ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

painting front diamond?

Audi A3
i wanna try painting my front diamond ive got as far as getting the primer paints etc and ive rubbed it down nearly to the base layer but dose it need to be a rough texture for the primer to stick

cheers for any help

A Flamin' Red one
Yeah, just get it scratched up a bit with the wet and dry, then primer, leave to dry, primer, paint, dry, paint, dry, laquer!

Audi A3
cheers shall do it during the week, tis annoying getting it rough as it looks scratched but still feels smooth! argh

Do you just pull on the diamond itself, feels like it was either going to snap or i was going to pull of the black bit of plastic surrounding it aswell, haha
ta

Audi A3
i undid the two top plastic screws on the grill and then pulled it up/forward carfully and spotted the 2 screws that needed to undo and it came out after id undone them thats on a 02 plate clio