ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painting My Roof

clio 182 FF
Alrite people im thinking about painting my roof black next week should I do it guys?

Also what is the paint code for it, im liking the black off the 182's

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
is that a carbon bonnet i see in your avatar? if so yeah, i think it'd look really good!

clio 182 FF
Yip plus im thinking about the spoiler as well as im talking to someone just now about a carbon boot lid as well

id do it as well, as long as its a good job, spoiler as well it will look good, seen a few show cars with black roofs.

Black Gold from the 182 im not sure of the code.

Pearl Black from the 172 like mine is 676.

clio 182 FF
Btw guys my car is already booked in to be done costing £150 to do
im in two minds to back out but if everyone thinks it will look good then im going ahead with it

it will look good with the carbon bonnet, make sure you get the spoiler done or it will look odd i reckon.

ive seen a few show cars with them.

as said in your CF boot thread lad, will look the muts nuts

defo go for it, put it this way, no one else has done it

jamie

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
why dont you get it coverd in black vynal (sp) then you can remove as and when you want?

my friend has his done and looked pretty ok

untitled-5.jpg

visualize whirled pe
That pug looks alright with a black roof. Good idea about the vinyl.

If I were you I would get a flat (non metallic) black paint job on the roof with a clear coat. £150 sounds very cheap.
The depth of shine will be a really nice next to the metallic silver, I just think the black metallic against the silver metallic wont look quite as sharp.

Ph 1 172
Btw guys my car is already booked in to be done costing £150 to do
im in two minds to back out but if everyone thinks it will look good then im going ahead with it

why not get someone to photo shop it might change your mind or make it up

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I think it'll look crap imo . Looks like i'm the only one though :quiet: I'd go with the vinyl idea rather than paint it .

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Get the flexable carbon fiber sheeting, with the adisive on the back of it (its reel carbon) £200 thow, think im guna do mine.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I think it would look braw! Guy on coupeclub did it to his silver golf and another to his TT, looks s**t hot. Was considering doing it to the coupe before I got the 172.

I think Id go for the pearl black rather than black gold. The pearl has a silver metallic to it rather than gold.