ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Panel filters, Help?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Ut of the 2 I'd go K&N but agree with Ant wales and go ITG

What I dont understand is why everyone just harks on about ITG... If you all actually do some research youl see why I say that. CS is full of sheep.

172 cup
What I dont understand is why everyone just harks on about ITG... If you all actually do some research youl see why I say that. CS is full of sheep.

Why do you not rate ITG? Do you think standard paper air filters are more effective?

172 A Cupwork Orange™

Totaly agree, people think it costs more it must be the dogs, :D

172 A Cupwork Orange™

Why do you not rate ITG? Do you think standard paper air filters are more effective?

Dont think its a case of std paper filter are better but folk harp on about itg panel filters being the dogs, when green & k & n panel filters are just as good by all accounts