ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paranoia

I am sure that yesterday, the world was out to get me and my Willy2.

Incident No 1:

Going around a corner in town @ a max of 20 mph, some stupid woman in a Rover decided she would pull staright across the road when I was within spitting distance, to this second I dont know how I missed her. As I was hurling abuse at her stupidity I noticed she had a child of no more thatn six in the front seat without a seat belt on !!!. She was shouting like it was my fault I nearly hit her car.

Incident No 2.

Going to MegaBowl at Chelmsford, I am sitting at the red light ready to turn right, when this knobend in a mini, comes hurtling thru to take the 90 degree corner in the wet at about 30mph, he lost it, heading towards my car and just manages to snap it back, more luck than judgement, before taking the frontend of my car with him.

Incident No 3.

Coming out of the Chelmsford Megabowl carpark, some dick, in a poxy white fiesta, thinks hes a rally driver. I pull up at the T junction, then it happens. SSHRRREEEEEEEEEEEECCHHHH and see in my rvm lights approaching my rear end sharpish. I hit the loud pedal and with panic, wheelspin but my trusty Willy2 just finds grip enough to get out of harms way. Needless to say he didnt hang about, what a funking prick !.

I am scared to go out today....think Ill walk!.

Bill.