ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Usless drivers = Damaged 182 Cup Video just for your entertainment.

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
So bank holiday Monday I went for a bike ride came home to the wife saying someone hit your car. Checked the cars rear bunper scuffed/scratched. Checked doorbell and cam footage district nurse visiting a neighbour who clearly shouldn't be driving made a complete hash at reversing straight into the back of my car on my drive. Didn't stop didn't leave details etc absolutely livid few phone calls later and I had her name and insurance details. Now awaiting for her to admit liability currently saying either not her fault or didn't actually hit the car....... she isn't sure which one it is has

changed several times. Watch the video make your own minds up. My error was the one with the dog at the end so was metres away from it

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
You can tell from the first bit of manoeuvring she's not confident at all. How come the doorbell decided to stop recording mid way through and resume with potato quality for the first few seconds? Might make life difficult if the footage doesn't actually show the impact and she's denying.

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Really hard to tell it does fuzz a little byt insurance company have said its a no brained you can see her face when she hits the car absolutely terrified. When I first spoke to her she was really apologetic and said she did catch it byt couldn't see any damage so drove it. She did park up down the road and walk back passed my car quickly. I think her wheel or maybe even tyre has hit it when it was on lock going back. It's silver on my car and a black line which I thought was rubber but it has actually taken my paint off. Also 1 Exhaust tip is bent

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
So bank holiday Monday I went for a bike ride came home to the wife saying someone hit your car. Checked the cars rear bunper scuffed/scratched. Checked doorbell and cam footage district nurse visiting a neighbour who clearly shouldn't be driving made a complete hash at reversing straight into the back of my car on my drive. Didn't stop didn't leave details etc absolutely livid few phone calls later and I had her name and insurance details. Now awaiting for her to admit liability currently saying either not her fault or didn't actually hit the car....... she isn't sure which one it is has
View attachment 1642841
changed several times. Watch the video make your own minds up. My error was the one with the dog at the end so was metres away from it

District Nurses eh?

The white BMW in the clip below is also a DN and the car she hit was my brother in laws. It must be in their DNA to be completely s**t drivers. Oh and she just drove off, we had to find her by asking the neighbours she was visiting where she worked.

We eventually managed to get in touch with her where she said she thought she just stalled the car as there was no damage to hers 🫤. Yet she managed to t**t the shoguns tow bar and crack his wheel cover. He didn’t bother going through insurance due to hassle and minimal damage.

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
District Nurses eh?

The white BMW in the clip below is also a DN and the car she hit was my brother in laws. It must be in their DNA to be completely s**t drivers. Oh and she just drove off, we had to find her by asking the neighbours she was visiting where she worked.

We eventually managed to get in touch with her where she said she thought she just stalled the car as there was no damage to hers 🫤. Yet she managed to t**t the shoguns tow bar and crack his wheel cover. He didn’t bother going through insurance due to hassle and minimal damage.

View attachment 1642847
Shocking drivers given brand new lease cars to use.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
The video goes to s**t quality right at the point you'd want to see something on her front 1/4

She could well claim she got close but didn't make contact, and you've not got the evidence to show she did.

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Her car should have damage that relates to the incident making it obvious she hit your car?
Not necessary if the tyre hit my car the angle the wheels are on when going backwards.
I know the car had no damage that morning and was damaged when I got back no one else came in or out. Guess I'll have ti go to the doctors surgery tomorrow and check her car didn't think of that