ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

parcel shelf 2- cut mostly

hey another addition to the parcel shelf making. i have cut the most of the shelf from some mdf, but the back i aint sure how to have it? tight against the door? or gap? i have noooo ideeea. any help wud be a huge elp.

cheers people, ryan

i done mines tight but now iv cut it so its got a 10mm gap and put i big port in middle of shelf and bass feels much better obv more air travling more freely

depends wot u cover it with! if its thick then u need a mint gap for it to fit cushty once the coverin has been added! its all about personal choice!

i made it tight after covering was added but then took out foam from side grills which now act as ports! (i need em with the bass i got! it now creates air movemen in boot which keeps amps cool)

also took foam out but with gap and port sounds even better.I just took all my ice out of ma car and felt the weight of it all so i put it all on ma scales lol come in @ 50kg or 8 stone will this afect ma 0-60 time in ma 182 much when i get it????

what foam? and what to use to fix the shelf in the hold where the original used to sit? the front left and right.? ryan

you will see beside ur parcel shelfe either sides like speaker grills there is foam underneath them i made four aluminium brakets to hold ma shelfe down