ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paris and Xmas with my new D90

Nikon D700
Not touched in photoshop, need to sort out the horizons in some of them!!
Had a bit of a play in manual mode but had the aperture way too big on the night ones!!!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

Super pics, I went last month for 24hrs but the weather was awful, really really want to go back, so many photo opportunities.

The Metro sign shot is my favourite, the carousel would have been another cracker but the power box thing detracts from it a little, maybe crop it out?

Nikon D700
Yeah, saw your thread before I went. Was partly what convinced me with the D90. Weather wasn't that great when I was there, overcast all day, and was in the middle of tourist-time so loads of people in the way!!!
The metro one is my fav too...
Yeah the power box will be cropped out, once I get a chance to 'shop and sort them all properly.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Great pics there mate love them all. I really want to be able to take pics like that, need to buy an SLR before I attempt it!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Bauble pic is superb !! The rest are great tho.

The night time Arc d'triumph shot would have been brilliant on a 30 sec exposure I think ...

Nikon D700
The night time Arc d'triumph shot would have been brilliant on a 30 sec exposure I think ...

With about 1million tourists crossing the road, trying to get the same pic, it would have been impossible!
Was nice to get that though!

The day-time arc de triumph one was mental though. 2:30 in the afternoon, and no cars in shot - rare!!!