ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

parkers review weird pics

2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
what is up with these pictures on this page??
DSC04066.JPG

DSC04045.JPG

reverse in wrong place, gear stick looks unmodified though

DSC04058.JPG

standard looking cd player, but different??

DSC04057.JPG

and different display...but i like it....anyone know why these are all different??

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
actually i'm pretty sure it's a dci100, they have a diffrent gearbox (from a laguna I think) and the layout of the gears matches with the one in the pics
JR5 120 is the type of gearbox i believe

Last edited:
  2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
mad, havent seen that before. Anyone on here got one of those head units, i havent seen one.

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
it could be one of those old satnav's that only show arrows to point you in the direction you need to go, it's definately a satnav headunit, otherwise it won't say NAV on one of the bottom buttons.

whoops way too slow

didnt realise the dci100 had a different gearstick??

satnav, climate....that must have been one expensive clio

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Yes its just a different gearstick to match the different gearbox the Dci100 has.

Yup a lot of Dci models had the climate upgrade option taken....

The sat nav is the cheaper model to the £1500 Colour sat nav option.
It was about a £700 option, was a cheaper alternative to the colour one... but this slowly phased out and the colour one became the only option.