ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parrot CK-3100 Hands Free Kit

RB & LY 182
i have the above fitted in my car not sure if it was put in from new.

anyway its allways been brilliant until now the problem is that it does not display anything anymore.

what i meen is that it usually displays my bluetooth name also my battery life and signal strength.

it still works the same just dosent display anything.

also when i turn the ignision on there is a loudish bleeping noise aproxx 6 to 10 beeps not sure if this is related to the parrot problem or not.

PLEASE HELP anyone had this problem?????

Audi TT 3.2
there is a plus in the back of the screen a white plug, will have come loose
if you take the screen off you will see, just get a small flat head screw driver and prise it back in, should solve the problem!

RB & LY 182
ohh thanks lads problem fixed exactly wot davis said

awsome thanks again

Last edited:
  RB & LY 182
UPDATE

Rıght new problem the damn parrot ıs refusıng to work flashs on and off wıth nothıng on the dısplay screen as mentıoned earlıer ın thıs thread wıll thıs have to be reset:

ıf so who does thıs kınd of work (correctly)?????

thanks

Clio Sport 172
It will deffo be the little plug at the back of the screen. 2 tiny screw undo the back and you can sort it from there