ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Part no + price needed, warranty question?

Clio 182 FF & Cups
I was driving along the other day in my 172 and as I changed gear the bottom of my gear leaver gaitor popped out of the centre console, I tried to refit it but the black plastic ring to which the gaitor is stapled to is broke. God knows how much reno will charge as i'm sure the ring and gaitor cannot be bought seperately, another example of reno build quality!! Is it covered under warranty? my car is just 2 years old (and only 13k mileage), i'm sure I've read somewhere the interior parts are only covered for the first 12 months. Anybody help me?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i had this happened on mine, seems quite common, i modded mine, but as yours is only two years old, i'd kick off.....

You won't get a new one from Renault under warenty there £15 or so new for the leather ones and £10 for the standard ones I think.
It is a common thing to break though the plastic clips useless.