ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Part No. Request

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
Does anyone have the part number for the mk2 ph3 smoothed bullet side badges , and do they come primered or unpainted ??

cheers
tom

GW 200T
do you mean the piece that goes at the front off the rubbing stripps wich usually says 2.0, 1.216v, 1.616v etc as am after a set of smooth 1s. if any body does know the part number and the coast please let us know

do you mean the piece that goes at the front off the rubbing stripps wich usually says 2.0, 1.216v, 1.616v etc as am after a set of smooth 1s. if any body does know the part number and the coast please let us know

Ring Renault?

RB 182 Cup
im going to the scrappy tomorrow, gnna go get a new silver interior door handle, some 1.2 bullets and what ever else looks good lol. I'll have a look out for some of the smoothed ones for you.

Skoda Fabia vRS
there is one in the showroom at work at the moment with them on, ill get the oval details off it and have a look on dialogys for you

Skoda Fabia vRS
RHS - 8200641694 - £17.13 inc vat
LHS - 8200641638 - £17.13 inc vat

thats the numbers i get for em

Last edited:
  ATS CUP'd Dynamique
thank you so much brun..:D:star:

have a virtual medal for taking the time and effort to do that for me

SwedenPeacePrizeMedal1998.jpg

:rasp:

Last edited:
  BMW M135i
Ph2->Ph3 is only a bumper change with a few other things. The newer ones with the numberplate in the bumper rather than the bootlid are different again hence Ph4 because its not the same as a Ph3 by a mile.

Skoda Fabia vRS
being the Mk1 ***** that i am i didnt know that lol, what changed 04-06 ? the others i know

and in which case, the parts i have quoted on are Mk2 Ph4

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
the front bumper ...and the dash was changed to digital bar display for temp rather than dial.

..i think..i'm getting awfully confused :S