ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Part Number Database - Common Requests, Prices + Details **

After seeing an increase in threads regarding part number requests on here (and various other Renault forums I frequent on), and other threads only being updated every so often (http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?520938-Commonly-Requested-Part-Numbers), I decided to put together a simple part number database with details relating to each part number.

Now obviously this is no where near as complicated as the Renault Parts software, mainly because its designed to be simple and easy to use. It's aimed at people who dont have access to or know anyone with the Renault Parts system, and anybody who wants a quick reference to details for common parts.

** Please Note: All listed part numbers, details and prices have been collected from posts on various forums, other websites and previous invoices. They may or may not be correct, so please use some common sense and double check if ordering with Renault. The part prices are shown with a date, to give you an indication of how long ago that price was listed. **

Click to Access: http://f0xy.net/parts/

SimpleRenaultPartsDirectoryV1.jpg

The system is designed to allow anyone to submit new part numbers/details (Although they require manual approval to stop spam) along with being able to update both price and part information. Hopefully the database will grow from people using this on various forums and be useful to a lot of people.

** If you have any part numbers/details that are not already on the system (Don't worry, if you try to add a part number that already exists it will be ignored!), please do not hesitate to submit them. Also if you purchase a part from Renault and notice the price has changed, please take 2 seconds to update the record on the database. **

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please send me PM or reply in this thread. Thanks!

I have been speaking to 172Ben about this and let him have a play with it, who said he would make it a sticky so members have an easy reference :)

Indeed, put a couple of hours in during the last few days lol. Although hopefully it will cut down on the PM's I get on the Mk1 forum and here about part numbers, sick to death of them!

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Wow, that is awesome! Massive thanks - bookmarked :)

Edit: It just broke, I hope it wasn't me? Looks like there is an extra bit of code (semi colon) in core.php on line 48...

Impreza RB5 #054
Just added seat recliner cable
unsure on exact price, the dealer had a power cut and couldn't give reciept

Sorted Jon, changed those.

Thanks coleman. Hopefully the prices will get gradually updated as more people use it..

Cheers Fred, Im assuming you mean the kit as in Mani>Downpipe with the springs/bolts etc? Il add that in if so, as the other is the gasket for the head..

Thanks Revels, I think all the ones in there are accounted for...

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Gone through my old invoices and added any parts you didn't already have (prices are from 2007 unfortunately though).

Edit: added part numbers for Mazda 3 MPS ariel and 307 splitter

Last edited:
  MK2 Clio
I Have started making one of these, but never got around to finishing it, so well done mate, would be nice if Cliosport could have it on their site and server with a thanks to message at the bottom

Yeah please Tim, I may add extra categories in the future for parts such as that, so can always move them around.

Cheers Sparky, only spent a couple of hours on it, thought I may aswell put some of my wasted skill to good use and lower the number of PM's I get. The only reason I've hosted it @ f0xy.net is because its going on 4-5 other forums, and no doubt there would be people who dont want to sign up to anything to access it which is why I've made it without any form of login :)

Cheers, and thanks to the people who have submitted parts over the past couple of days from here :)

Couple of hundred parts are going to be added in the next couple of days, working through them when I have spare bits of time. Couple of other features being added too that I thought would be useful!

Im adding them here and there when ever I spot part numbers. So more than likely most wont have prices. Better than nothing though.

Yeah thats no problem as I can easily source prices when I get some spare time, eventaully all should have them!

Golf GTD Mk7
Nice mate. This was what I was trying to get at the other week. Much better than having threads to traul through :approve:

Another little feature added which will hopefully narrow down searching prices for parts/where to buy them from. If you click the shopping cart icon on a part row, it will drop down and show you where its available from and at what price. If you click the 'Buy' button you will be taken to the website of the supplier.

For example, rear discs - http://www.f0xy.net/parts/search/000226_7701204901/page_1/

There are only a few parts with suppliers added so far, but more will appear over the next few days/weeks. If anyone has any information on where any of the parts are available from and what price, please reply in here and I will add them

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
iv been using this since i spotted it in a thread in west renaults section lol