ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Part number of 182 manifold

Clio Sport 172
Hi guys,

Can someone find out what part number the 182 exhaust maniflold in UK has? I would like to buy a used 182 manifold from uk, but I'm from switzerland and I'm not sure if the manifold is the same in UK as in switz.....(Becuase the driver side is different...). I only buy it if it really fits my car.

Thanks

182 cup pack
Hi guys,

Can someone find out what part number the 182 exhaust maniflold in UK has? I would like to buy a used 182 manifold from uk, but I'm from switzerland and I'm not sure if the manifold is the same in UK as in switz.....(Becuase the driver side is different...). I only buy it if it really fits my car.

Thanks
Bro it is the same.

The driver side is different and not the engine:rasp:

Clio Sport 172
According the pictures I have seen, it's not the same (I still hope that they are the same). There is an indentation on the UK part, to clear the anti-roll bar underneath the car.
In switzerland and also Germany, 182 manifold don't have this....

Here's some pictures to compare.

UK edition:
http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/d...C/53/Ldn3AgiebQ9nJhj6C+r82VxYMpT0lCJG0300.jpg

Germany edition:
http://www.alohajoe.d-page.net/RS/105.JPG

You don't see if there is an indentation, but you can see that the anti-roll bar is at a different location as the indentation in the UK manifold is..... I hope you can understand my bad english :S
I havce also asked for more picture of a German manifold to be sure....

ballistic jap missile!!!
its one of them mysterious things,some do,some dont,maybe a bit of a trial thing from renault to give more clearance or something.

Ph1
That dent thing is probably to do with the fact the majority of 182 manifolds are bought from written off 182's. Very easy for the manifold to come into contact with the anti-roll bar during any kind of impact. Cant see it being part of the design ... ?

Mine had exactly the same dent in it when i bought mine. Posted it up years ago on here and had it cut out and welded back right.