ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Part number

Ph 1 172
Wondered if anyone knew the part number for the laguna splitter with vents in it? Or if anyone knows what year Renault laguna it's from, want to get it ordered and fitted before fcs2010

cheers Dom

Ph 1 172
Na don't fancy cupra r spliter no where to get seat parts round here anyways I think! Just wondering if anyone new the year it came off as quite a few people have had them on here

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
I dont know the part number but the splitter ONLY came on the Mk1 Ph1 Laguna from 1994 through 1998 until the facelift. The vented splitter was then replaced for a solid splitter similar to the Mk1 Megane. Hope this helps mate, but I do remember reading that you will probably have to bend over quite some distance if you order from Renault themselves...

Ph 1 172
I dont know the part number but the splitter ONLY came on the Mk1 Ph1 Laguna from 1994 through 1998 until the facelift. The vented splitter was then replaced for a solid splitter similar to the Mk1 Megane. Hope this helps mate, but I do remember reading that you will probably have to bend over quite some distance if you order from Renault themselves...

you were spot on mate nearly £90 ...lol o well not splitter for me then

Freetrack&Monaco 172
I got mine from ebay (£20 inc postage) if I remember correctly.....scrappies would be my next option. Mk 1 Ph 1 Laguna is correct.

Ph 1 172
Thanks for looking for me ordered a cupra r one instead now lol just wondering wether or nor to colour code it or keep it black