ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Partsouq Experience

04-182

ClioSport Club Member
  AB Clio 182
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has bought parts from Partsouq before. Been looking for a wheel arch liner for a while now and going to just buy a new one but spotted their website. They seem rather cheap and not sure how a company in UAE is nearly half the price of anyone else. Postage to the UK is just over £10.

1597949590304.png

Has anyone bought parts from them? are they legit? Website says they take paypal so guess its protected. Thanks

04-182

ClioSport Club Member
  AB Clio 182
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has bought parts from Partsouq before. Been looking for a wheel arch liner for a while now and going to just buy a new one but spotted their website. They seem rather cheap and not sure how a company in UAE is nearly half the price of anyone else. Postage to the UK is just over £10.

Although i have just spotted it says Qty available 0. but question still stands i guess.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member

View attachment 1491329
Has anyone bought parts from them? are they legit? Website says they take paypal so guess its protected. Thanks
Pretty sure they're legit, they have fantastic part diagrams.

Just enter the part number into google and check around prices too. Renaultgenuineparts are often cheap, or ring your local renault parts

Big Toe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Campus
Make sure that when it redirects you to PayPal that it actually does that. Fake websites often make it appear that this is happening but you never leave their website. You then type in your PayPal login details into their website. Not only does your product not arrive but they’ll also use your account to extract money.

Reactions: Gus

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I used to have a JDM legacy, so used partsouq and amayama before to get bits. Depending on the value you're ordering you may get a bill for import duties so factor that into your budget.