ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger in these yesterday...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Long story short, had to interview someone about supercars for an essay i'm writing and it turns out someone from my uni's old man happens to have a bit of a thing for them....

Sorry for poor pics but was more concerned with going in them than taking pictures so only got garaged pics....

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

5-1.jpg

6.jpg

7-1.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

9a.jpg

9b.jpg

Together2.jpg

Together.jpg

Quick just doesnt cut it, especially the murcielago, certainly hit some interesting speeds, all on his private runway of course... ;)

Mini Cooper S sport
oooooooo gorgeous Lambos!! That must be one rich bloke.

Have to say I prefer the Diablo to the Countach though.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Must admit, i took all the pictures "post run" The countach is half way through a restore, exterior is beautiful, interior seats need doing, dash is done. Brilliant condition other than carpets and seats for the age!

Not seriously minted actually... certainly above average i'll admit but as he explained to me he's just a total enthusiast, remortgaged his house 15 years ago to buy the countach and has spent a long time saving for the murcielago, not cars brought on a wim. Amazing fun though!

Megane 2 GT 165
Nice...very nice cars!! Must have been a good interview :)

Enjoy seeing these cars as use-objects (not clean). that's what they are made for anyway.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
what coarse do you do!!!???

I do design for interaction, and am currently looking at the way user centered design has changed cars over the last 20 years, and i wanted to compare this in supercars and normal road cars, the passenger rides was just a treat from one car lover to another!

But for the record, if you hate your neighbours, buy a countach, the thing sounded like thunder!

Mondeo TDCI 130
When i scrolled down ans saw the countach wheel in the back ground, i was thinking please tell me he took pics of it!!! The boy did good!!!!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Just noticed. Is that Countach a 5000QV? It has the extra bulge on the engine cover. Four valves per cylinder tech! :)

D.

Indeed it is, apologies for not getting an engine shot. The amount of attention we got in it was unreal! Next time i go to my mates i'll take some proper photos, should be there early in the new year or maybe before...