ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger seat wont fold forward

Clio 182
No idea why, just tried it the other day and it seems stuck. Folds back but the handle to set the seat forward (let people in the back etc) lifts but the seat doesn't?

Any ideas :(

clio sport 182
have u been using the passenger side for rear seat passenger access much ? my drivers side seat used to do the same,the runners seem to get a bit gummed up with everyday dust and crap i lubricated the runners and worked it forward and back a few times and it resolved the problem for me. hope this helps u out :eek:

172 Cup
Hi there, sounds like the useless plastic casing of the cable has snapped like mine did. If you ping the seat cover off (two elastic loops under the seat located on hooks) and find where the cable goes through a white plastic part, this can shear off where it is supposed to sit in the black cannister shape thing just above it. Have a look on the drivers side at how it should look, then compare it. Chances are the white thing has failed. Not fixed mine yet as araldite didnt do the job but a little bit of fabrication should do the trick! Best of luck

Clio 182
Thanks for the replies, shall take a look tomorrow. Hopefully this will be covered in the dealer warrenty hmmm...