ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger seat

Clio 172 sport
Recently my passenger seqat will not slide forward to allow people in the back, the steel wire is still attached but the mechanism must have come loose, any suggestions.

If anyone who has had this fault please can you PM me or reply here with the solution or cost of repairs, Cheers Ben

?
Had the same problem, take your whole seat out along with the runners (just get under the car and undo the 4 nuts that hold the seat in).

When youve got the seat out you should be able to have a closer look at the mechanism, in my case it was a small white plastic rod that had fallen out of the mechanism, diy fix better than new :)

Covered in bird s**t
Happened with mine too. You won't need to remove the seat though. If you have the same seats as me (Leather 172 ones) then the leather will unclip below the seat and fold up enough to see if the white plastic rod has popped out. Just push it upwards a bit and it should clip into a small metal recess. Job done:).