ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

passenger window doesnt work

clio
Got a 172 with 182 ecu set on it

Pass window dont work with the 182 uch fitted but does if swap to 172 uch (which i cant use as has a imobo fault)

Ive tried a few things and seen the pins are in the same place for pass window on both 182 and 172

Got me stumped..

Dont want 172 stuff on it as have 182 engine manifold ect...

So can you reprogram it with clip??

Thanks

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Was your passengers window one touch?

what makes you sure the wires go into the same ports?

clio
Yer both were 1touch from the drivers side don't no about from the passenger side and I seen a pin out diagram showing on the plug the location for the pass side wires and there's no empty holes on the plug there on.. Its annoying it works on the 172 uch and thought the 182 one was faulty and got a new set and still doesn't work..

clio
Yer 51plate i thought that might be the case as i have the lecci speedo take off from the box.. Is there anything i can do change? Cant be reprogramed or nothing?? Or bite the bullet and get a 172 ecu set and a remap :(

clio
I dont see that begin the problem then if the ph1 doesnt have a uch but i do :/ the pin for pass window only goes in one place on the black plug to the uch as far as i can see..

And i changed it because i had a immobilizer problem on the 172 set and changed my engine for 182;and got the ecu uch as part of the deal..

Head doing :(