ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger window

2002 172
hey all,

my phase 2 172 has a weird problem with my passenger side window

the other night the window was really judderey when the window was going up and now the window doesnt go up at all, so i ordered a window regulator from cliospares and still the same problem

when i tried the new motor i can hear the motor clicking when i pushed the switch down but there is no voltage going to the motor to make the window go up, this happens on both the passenger and the drivers window switch

anyone else had this problem?

cheers guys

1.2 16v Extream, Black
Im having the same problem on my 1.2 extream its really doin my headin i cant find out wat it is might take it to renault and have a moan if i find out i'll tell you :D

1.2 16v Extream, Black
hey not been able to get to dealers sorry does anyone else no anthin about window problems ??

cheers chris??

Megane dci 130
An electronic unit called the passenger compartent computer. It controlls most electrical things on the car.