ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

password on Iphone!

BMW Z4
I was wondering if there is a passcode on an iphone is there ANY way to get into the phone without knowing the code?
The reason i ask is my phone is my private personal possession and dont like others going through my stuff. My friend always seems to get into my phone but wont show me how and says there is a way. Is he spying when i type in my password or is there an actual way to get in?

I was wondering if there is a passcode on an iphone is there ANY way to get into the phone without knowing the code?
The reason i ask is my phone is my private personal possession and dont like others going through my stuff. My friend always seems to get into my phone but wont show me how and says there is a way. Is he spying when i type in my password or is there an actual way to get in?

youre asking IF there is a passcode??
but then youre saying you have a passcode??
that doesn't make much sence.....

the only way to get in without knowing the code is have it jailbroken and then install some package off there....its if you forget passcode really....

youre friend is just guessing the passcode....

youre asking IF there is a passcode??
but then youre saying you have a passcode??
that doesn't make much sence.....

Why does that not make sense?

He has a passcode but his friend always manages to get in therefore he is asking if there is any way to unlock it without actually knowing it. Perhaps a master code etc.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Watching someone type a 4 digit code in a couple of times, doesn't take an IQ over 300 to notice and remember 4 digits.

Leave the phone in your pocket if you're worried about this douchebag finding your "private personal" information.