ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PB 182 for 2k!!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The paint job is a flip colour and has been done inside the engine bay and door shuts. (It was a proper job).

​LOL. Does he think its been resprayed?

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Megane 250
Just has cup suspension package from factory. No other options. Seems a good buy. Cheap.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
Just a PB but cheap, he'd be gutted if someone clicks that Buy Button for 2K and has to swallow £200 in ebay fees Lulz!

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
Is it worth much more? When sellers suggest they could be ideal for track it normally means they are tired looking IME..

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
I was offered one from a guy on here a few months back for £3200 but was very low miles, in decent nick etc and been serviced.
Personally I wouldn't buy one from someone who has a poor write up let alone doesn't even know the cars true color, this will be when no receipts get produced as all work was done by his mates, brothers, aunts, dogs best mate and he's a really sound guy.
The pictures don't flatter the car and limited angles generally imply to me something is being hidden.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
I never said i don't like it, Jay. I adore it (one of the few that do). ;)

I said that because only 29 were built. It was available on the phase 2 V6 as well but no one ordered it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
LOL I mailed him on ebay to ask, he doesnt actually know what color it's meant to be lol

Gave him the paint code and told him to double check it, such a Samaritan.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Megane 250
It's actually one of only 3 cars specced from factory with just cup suspension package and no further options. Even then this one's now on coilovers. These ate getting rarer in original condition. :cool:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
Wish I wasn't so ignorant and bought yours, My Arctic has cost me a lot of money, more than it's deserved.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Megane 250
Wish I wasn't so ignorant and bought yours, My Arctic has cost me a lot of money, more than it's deserved.
Still open to considering selling. I've been thinking about properly putting it up for sale but in the meantime I'm fitting the shocks and rear brakes.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
Don't tempt me, I've ploughed over 1K into the car since April and I really couldn't justify it, i doubt I'll find a buyer for an Arctic paying similar money too.

​The pics you sent me certainly were good.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i was going to view this car yesterday but the guy who was buying my golf pulled out (had left a deposit to)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172 cup
im not timewasting hes 250 miles away so got to weigh up options really and waiting for some more pics

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They never picture well imo.

Best off asking a nice respected CS member to go view for you and chuck him some beer tokens

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
The owner of this has just registered on here called Mnelly, moving to Oz supposedly and wants quick sale JamieVT get going we all love to see a PB

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  LY 200 EDC
They never picture well imo.

Best off asking a nice respected CS member to go view for you and chuck him some beer tokens

They never do when the sun isn't about, i have one (for sale too) and the last 5-6 weeks it's looked brilliant in full sunshine. Typical british weather means you hardly see it at it's best which is a shame