ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PB Conwy

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Spotted one today on the back of a trailer. No lights fitted to it, maybe after a respray? Looked tidy from my glancing looks.
Towed on a silver landy I think, didn't catch the reg.

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
Definitely is! It's even better when the sun's out!

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Not mine, I've fitted my winter wheels so rocking the grotty winter look at the moment!

20211226_100531.jpg

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
I'll get the caps sorted, somewhere in a box in the shed!

And I thought I preferred silver wheels but black isn't as bad as I thought.

Reactions: HAP
  R5gtt, 182, volvo...
My old dear rolls about in her Black gold 182 full fat around abergele. She’s 70 now and had it from new, rolls on cooksports with a scorpion192 exhaust.. not seen any others around there myself.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
My old dear rolls about in her Black gold 182 full fat around abergele. She’s 70 now and had it from new, rolls on cooksports with a scorpion192 exhaust.. not seen any others around there myself.
Was in abergele other week in my RB for week, spotted no other clios

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
She’s retired so doesn’t put many miles on it anymore, people are alway talking to her about it.

i think some are sniffing about for a cheap sale, but she knows what she’s got. I just had my dent guy go over it for her.

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
Can I get the number for your dent guy? I have a dent that's been bugging me for a while!

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
He’s lives a few doors up from me and I just walk over.. I’m working away at the moment so I’ll have to grab it when I see him next. He’s always flat out, dealers etc, I don’t even think he advertises anymore.
He does a few on the drive some evenings so you might get lucky, I’ll message when I see him but it’ll be a while.
He pushed out some nasty ones, the old dear worked in sainsburys, one dint was up the door pillar, he got that out lovely.

i’ll let you know when I see him

Reactions: HAP