ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC design programes?

Golf GT TDI
ok got a little project i need to sort out

iam not brilliant with computers but could anyone point me in the right direction to the best sort of design programe?

someting to make designs/lettering like for sign writing a van or t shirt design something i can create my own design?

any help would be greatly appricated:D

Could give something like Paintshop Pro a try if you want something cheaper (probably around the £35 mark) and probably easier to use to begin with than Adobe products

As has been said above if its only for something that you will be done using within 30 days then just download the trial for Illustrator. If your planning on using it longer then I would still download the trial software for anything you are looking at as some are easier to use for a first timer.

It's also worth checking out tutorials available on the web (just google "<software name> tutorials" as they will really help you out if you haven't done anything like this before

S3, Polo
For vinyls you want a vector-based programme (in real terms this means that anything you design is scaleable, with no loss of quality).

Some of the best/ most commonly used:
Adobe Illustrator
Microsoft Expression Design
CorelDRAW x5

Xara used to be a Corel vector design product (and it was excellent!) - Consider that, if none of the above suit your needs.