ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC High Resolution Screenshots

Evo 5 RS
I've just started playing through... and I think it's great. The only downside is how crash-prone it seems to be. I've found certain areas on the map where I can get a repeatable crash, time-after-time. It's reporting a hung device driver and suggests my PC might not be able to cope with the settings I've enabled. Hmm... I would disagree! The hung device driver issues seems to be quite common.

I had this problem on my second play through. I think it might be restricted to Turing cards.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Having taken 4 months off work (and counting) I found a bit of time to catch up on a few games. I was pleasantly surprised by Rage 2... when it wasn't crashing to desktop. It was quite unstable (and a bit samey after a while) but enjoyed playing it through to completion. The graphics were quite impressive at times, too - sadly the screenshots don't quite do it justice due to post-processing blurring out some of the detail during capture.

Base Profile Screenshot 2019.11.22 - 21.29.39.87.png

Base Profile Screenshot 2019.11.27 - 17.23.50.50.png

Base Profile Screenshot 2019.11.27 - 23.20.16.75.png

Base Profile Screenshot 2019.11.29 - 02.41.23.99.png

Base Profile Screenshot 2019.11.29 - 03.43.04.78.png

Base Profile Screenshot 2019.12.01 - 03.22.14.36.png

Base Profile Screenshot 2019.12.02 - 03.00.53.07.png

Base Profile Screenshot 2019.12.02 - 18.20.50.02.png

EDIT: Screenshots downscaled on upload to forum, hence look ultra-crap now! :p

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I have got to admit, since buying my lad a gaming PC for Xmas, i can see why people favour them over consoles.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I have got to admit, since buying my lad a gaming PC for Xmas, i can see why people favour them over consoles.
I know we laugh and take the piss about the 'PC Master Race' - but if you're that way inclined, there really is no direct alternative.

Consoles have their place - I certainly can't deny that. But when you experience the potential of what PC gaming offers - the console alternatives just don't compare. I started back in '81 with an Atari. I've had Segas, PlayStations, XBoxes and various handheld consoles over the years. But PCs are in a different league. Yes, they can cost many times the face value of a mainstream console when starting from scratch. But it comes down to just how much you want to go do that superior path.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
For sure mate, i have never really considered a PC, but now i certainly would before i bought another console.